Expert and investment supervision of construction
The supervisory engineer is one of the most important participants in building construction. The construction quality and subsequent unhindered use of the building depend on the supervisory engineer’s professionalism, due diligence and accountability.
We provide complete expert supervision of the quality of the execution of works which concern civil engineering, construction and finishing, electrical fittings and machinery as well as landscaping and equipment of buildings during their construction or reconstruction in compliance with the construction permit, contractual terms and conditions, technical regulations and special construction usances – with active participation of supervisory engineers on the construction site, including the following: .
- Costs control according to purpose, payment schedule and amount.
- Control of compliance with contractual deadlines and monitoring of the main operational plan for construction in collaboration with the general contractor.
- Control of the quality of works and materials incorporated.
- Inspection and signing of construction logs and measurement books.
- Control of construction in compliance with the construction permit, main design and detailed design.
- Organisation of weekly coordination meetings and minutes taking with a list of obligations to be assumed by all participants as well as execution deadlines.
- Presence on the construction site.
- Organisation of inspection and testing of the execution of works and particular sets of works by authorised organisations to obtain positive opinions and certificates required for successful implementation of technical inspection.
- Drone mapping of the building in 4K resolution.
- Submission of reports.
- Organisation of meetings.
- Delivery of buildings with supporting documentation, final account and organisation of and participation in technical inspection – activities regarding coordination with participants to obtain positive opinions.
- Participation in defects detection and their removal after the completion of all works and continuous implementation of the quality management system (QMS).
- Drafting of final accounts.
- Other activities.
The implementation of larger projects, which involves a greater number of participants (contractors, designers, expert supervisors etc.) includes monitoring of works conducted by all participants in the construction project, control of their costs, compliance between contractual obligations and the schedule and costs of works. Therefore, we serve as the ultimate line of defence for the client prior to the payment of monthly invoices, interim invoices, final accounts and other financial documents submitted by the participants engaged on project implementation.